Muscovy keepers share your pics!

thanks poult, I do get laughs from how you put things. And the egg, when not fertile is so versatile. Since I don't have any fowl I make sure my store bought eggs are free range. I eat them all the time.

Lol yeah true and I'm glad talking about eggs my neighbor has scovy eggs and it looks like I might get some soon!!!!!!! :celebrate
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
i am glad cuz my drakes really need some mates so the sooner I hatch'em & raise them the better!

Lol yeah true and I'm glad talking about eggs my neighbor has scovy eggs and it looks like I might get some soon!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
i am glad cuz my drakes really need some mates so the sooner I hatch'em & raise them the better!
oh that's perfect you have someone close by. would you be getting potential mates for Lewis and Clark?

i had to move 8 eggs with my chickens who unfornately arent broody and the eggs are on day one of incubation. i dont know where to put them as ryan puts the eggs she has around her body not underneath it so the eggs go cold and i cant put them with charlie as she has too many eggs aleady :( can anyone help ? one of the eggs has a incomplete ring bc of what ryan is doing 
. Store the eggs in an egg tray pointed side down at room temperature and try ur best to at least make a home made incubator as quickly as possible. There are some videos on youtube u can look at for a simple incubator.

oh that's perfect you have someone close by.  would you be getting potential mates for Lewis and Clark?

Yes it is! Yes I need some little ducks cuz I only have two drakes i just hope her ducky keeps laying and their fertile! But they should be because I am pretty sure she has one drake and two ducks cuz one is really big and the other two small so we shall see!

Yes it is! Yes I need some little ducks cuz I only have two drakes i just hope her ducky keeps laying and their fertile! But they should be because I am pretty sure she has one drake and two ducks cuz one is really big and the other two small so we shall see!
How exciting. Keep us posted. If you happen to get a couple girls for the two boys and I don't think the pairings can be forced, will Lewis be the more aggressive pursuer?

Back
Top Bottom