Muscovy keepers share your pics!

We lost a mallard and a Rouen without a trace over two weeks time and then I lost marble last week, and yesterday 3 ducks were missing wothout trace they could have just ventured and are back today but as of what I know 3 are missing and that points to a human since no predator can take 3 at a time without a trace

We lost a mallard and a Rouen without a trace over two weeks time and then I lost marble last week, and yesterday 3 ducks were missing wothout trace they could have just ventured and are back today but as of what I know 3 are missing and that points to a human since no predator can take 3 at a time without a trace

Time to set up a webcam or trailcam! Unless the local predators suddenly grew opposable thumbs, I think you are right - they are not getting the drop on 3 ducks. The ducks would have to encounter something they didn't see as a threat to disappear quietly in multiples of three!

Last edited:
Like seriously they could be okay and just be across te street but some truck has been driving really slow by the house during feeding time for the last couple of days

See we have a gate around the property like one of those iron gates tht you see that's like to keep people out and stuff like those fancy kind, anyway there's only one place to walk in the gate because some deer pushed out a Bar and anyway that's the only place they could get in so I'm gonna check that, I mean they seriously took my babies so I'm gonna literally beat anybody I see around there I don't care who I don't care if they have an excuse I will beat them there shouldn't be an excuse, I'm going to stay up all night and also set the predator alarms, but the thing is I have ducks that are actually put up in coops so I really don't uderstand

Guess the girls heard me talking about them. Got three eggs today. Two from the whites and one from my chocolate ripples! Bow to just test fertility before I begin to sell them.

Yesterdays daily report:

Havent found the three that went missing, i put a lot of ducks up last night btw.

Looking foreword to hatching some babies

worried about the babies all night last night

nobody went missing yesterday

Thinking about getting a pygmy goat, thoughts?

Last edited:
Would you consider these two Blue or Blue Fawn??

Here is when I first got them:#1, #2

Little older:

Now:

Yesterdays daily report:

Havent found the three that went missing, i put a lot of ducks up last night btw.

Looking foreword to hatching some babies

worried about the babies all night last night

nobody went missing yesterday

Thinking about getting a pygmy goat, thoughts?

I'm glad to hear you didn't lose anymore ducks. I'm also looking forward to hatching some ducklings, but I have to catch my ducks up and bring them up here by the house so they will have a place to go broody and hatch ducklings. I'm not looking forward to catching up 5 flighty ducks though.
hmm.png
If you get a goat you will probably want to get 2 so that they aren't lonely.

Back
Top Bottom