Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by keeperofthehearth, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Luma

Luma Hatching

Sep 12, 2013
    Thank you c:
    That must be a pain.
    We have five drakes and one duck which is why we have to get rid of a couple drakes. We are giving them to a family of five little girls so I'm a bit cautious since these are my baby drakes I've raised since ducklings =(

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

Last year I had to sell a couple of ducklings to make sure it wasn't over crowded and I printed out a care sheet for them to take home. I hope all goes well.

3. duckncover

duckncover Duck Obsessed

Jan 17, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    [​IMG]
    Look how big Quacker got!

4. My youngest Scovies at 1 month old.....10 little Chocolate & Pied. Will be hopefully selling 8 of them and keeping just two. Just love watching them grow up though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

Their beautiful keeper

6. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

Anyone on here use a Sweet PDZ filled tray for their ducks????

7. duckncover

duckncover Duck Obsessed

Jan 17, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    I put it in the tray that her water and food bowls are in. It is 100% natural and safe and it seems to do an okay job. I'm going to start spreading it in her bedding again since I just got a big bag.

8. Dianne88

Dianne88 Songster

May 14, 2013
    Panhandle, FL
    When I clean out their pin I sprinkle it on the ground. I use it for the chickens too,

9. I sprinkle it over their bedding before adding another thin layer of pine shavings...esp. when the weather is warm/hot as their shed gets smelly REAL fast. ;)

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are some of my ducks. They range between 4 mos. and 6 mos. Even though they are still growing and maturing, the males are huge. I raised all of them from hatchlings. It seems I have have a lot of males which will need rehoming very soon. If there is anyone near me who is interested, PM me. I'm in
    [​IMG]Ft. Myers FL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by