Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Thanks Miss Lydia I felt so sorry for the little guy. Peeps is really spoiled right now wants to be hand fed. Not even sure what breed and I also have this one

Age? Breed? Sexing?

Better one of peeps
The top pic is a Scovy duckling and can't see the tip of bill on Peeps is it a Scovy too? Top duckling maybe 3 weeks?? and too soon to tell sex post pics again in about 2-3 weeks full front with legs .Looking at it now makes me think drake but they can fool ya.

Thanks,
They had several breeds of ducks running together so ?? Took peeps splint off. He's still tripping over his foot a little bit. Seems to be mended though( putting full weight and stretching). See how it goes from here.

Thanks,
They had several breeds of ducks running together so ?? Took peeps splint off. He's still tripping over his foot a little bit. Seems to be mended though( putting full weight and stretching). See how it goes from here.

Good news about Peeps it will take a bit of work to get the leg going again lots of swim time will help get strength back. Does Peeps have small bill tip as first pic duckling?

Probably so Frank my dominant drake is molting and kinda of staying away from everyone right now.

Same with mine. He usually shows off when I appear with food, bobs his head and raises his crest, but at the moment he acts rather shy.

His son on the other hand tries to intimidate everyone in the yard but thankfully does not bother the pekins or the runners.

Quote:
Will either or these pics help?(don't laugh his first splint was bulky a cut in half and bent turkey baster so I vet wrapped him to stuff animal and used the bear so he wouldn't fall over)

side view

Same with mine. He usually shows off when I appear with food, bobs his head and raises his crest, but at the moment he acts rather shy.

His son on the other hand tries to intimidate everyone in the yard but thankfully does not bother the pekins or the runners.

That's hilarious because the other day when my drake raised his crest feathers there was only 1 feather left the rest had fallen out. I think I actually have a pic.
if you look real close you can see it, poor guy no wonder he's in hiding. LOL

Back
Top Bottom