Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Once they reach around 5-weeks and older the males really begin to grow more than the female, so yes .

I know you weren't talking to me but if that's the case, I think I have 1 male and 2 females. Cosmo is HUGE. Ebony and Cocoa are about the same size and are more friendly. I'll have to get a new picture of them up.

Last edited:
I know you weren't talking to me but if that's the case, I think I have 1 male and 2 females. Cosmo is HUGE. Ebony and Cocoa are about the same size and are more friendly. I'll have to get a new picture of them up.
pop.gif
other ways to tell too is drakes legs are huge and sit farther apart under their body than females. Females look like they will walk on their own feet. Also females have bodies shaped like American foot ball shorter tail too Drakes are over all longer from head to tail.

Cosmo (silver/white), Cocoa (chocolate) and Ebony (black/white). I'm pretty sure Cosmo is a boy. They're going to be 6 weeks old this weekend. And yes, I know this cage is way too small for them. They're only in it at night to sleep. They'll be moving outside this weekend.

Beautiful girls congrats @Ren2014
Thank you
smile.png

Cosmo (silver/white), Cocoa (chocolate) and Ebony (black/white). I'm pretty sure Cosmo is a boy. They're going to be 6 weeks old this weekend. And yes, I know this cage is way too small for them. They're only in it at night to sleep. They'll be moving outside this weekend.

Beautiful! and I think you're right. One boy and two girls

Hi all Muscovy lovers!
I got a little Muscovy a couple of weeks ago and she's gone broody! Its funny because my mallard keeps laying her eggs right next to the Muscovy. The Muscovy just looks at the mallard with that "Are you serious?" face, and will just tuck in all the mallards eggs under her. She might have a some

mallards following her in a few weeks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom