MUST. FINISH. COOP! (Done!)

Looking very nice, indeed! Beautiful coop, in what appear to be beautiful surroundings. Thanks for sharing.

Gary not being a butthead but I finally found a coop to rival my own creation. And let me tell you I love your design.
I also agree with the 2x as long and much as you think. But 2-3x less than buying one of equal size and design.

Scott

Lol, butthead.. Thanks for the kind words! I have 10 days left, I did not think I would have time for my brooder and was going to partition off some floor space with some bales of hay and brood them on the floor. I ended up having time today and I framed up the brooder, its nice it is in front of one of the windows and will serve as the top to the nest boxes. I will post the interior pics likely right before the chicks come, I will need every day... How do I see your coop Scott?

Must. Finish. Brooder.
wee.gif

Gary

not all the way done yet but here is the hen house
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...11-month-old-unfinshed-coop/110#post_18237215

The "Cock r us shack will be started after I HAMMER OUT the design in sketch up and I need my sons help for that but it based on Howards thought on a mini woods style coop.

I just hope I'm the first to get to build it.

Scott (butthead)

Oh BH, I did not realize that was your coop, I have dropped in on that thread form time to time, I think I got the idea to paint the HW cloth on the windows from you.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom