My 13 year old White leghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Aug 21, 2020
Hi. I have a very old chicken her name is anitnette. She just turn 13 she is already very old. Im trying to reach the age 14. So i can tell everyone. That i had a chicken live for 14 years. We might have some snow. Is it safe for a very old grandma chicken like my 14 year old white leghorn to stay in the cold?

Hi. I have a very old chicken her name is anitnette. She just turn 13 she is already very old. Im trying to reach the age 14. So i can tell everyone. That i had a chicken live for 14 years. We might have some snow. Is it safe for a very old grandma chicken like my 14 year old white leghorn to stay in the cold?
sorry, i thought you said you only had chickens 3-4 years old? :confused:

Oh no, not you again. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that you have a Leghorn that is 13 years old. They just don't live that long.
uhh yes they do okay i expirnced i know what im saying mam they can. leghorns can. okay if you feed there eggs back it can stop egg issues and she is. and i know shes. i also know ur lying about it because i know taht i have exprinced a 13 year old leghorns that luves to eat scarmbled eggs. So please dont lie or make asumption. without real proof. i know they can. because if mine can reeach age 13 other leghorns also can/ My garmmer horrible i know but i dont care so yeah :)

uhh yes they do okay i expirnced i know what im saying mam they can. leghorns can. okay if you feed there eggs back it can stop egg issues and she is. and i know shes. i also know ur lying about it because i know taht i have exprinced a 13 year old leghorns that luves to eat scarmbled eggs. So please dont lie or make asumption. without real proof. i know they can. because if mine can reeach age 13 other leghorns also can/ My garmmer horrible i know but i dont care so yeah :)

Why would feeding her eggs make her live to be 13?

Why would feeding her eggs make her live to be 13?
Feeding her eggs probably didn’t make her live long. It’s a good source of calcium which helps to create strong eggs and shells, but it’s not a miracle food to survival. It likely just helped to eliminate any possible egg issues which do take the lives of many hens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom