My 2 year old is a nudist...

mangled

Songster
11 Years
12 Years
Jan 25, 2008
The Wilds of Western PA
gig.gif

Sad but true, folks. I can't keep a stitch of clothing on him, and now he's gotten the knack of taking his diaper off.
roll.png
He can even get out of a onsie.

I was loading the dishwasher this evening, and I hear a giggle then him chanting "Nakie, nakie, nakie!!!!" I turned my head in time to see his little bare butt go around the corner.

My husband is mortified. I told him it'll be fine, as long as he grows out of it by the time he's 15.
wink.png

Em

Aren't all two year olds nudists???
big_smile.png
gig.gif
lau.gif
Most of mine were!
lau.gif
lau.gif

If it is a real problem, try duck tape all the way around the diaper and putting the onesie on backwards! Works good for sleepers too, just cut the feet out of them.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath!!! My kids are 10, 8, and 6. I feel lucky to keep them in their underwear!!! But then, my hubby is the same way and he is 32!!! We still call our 6 y/o Booty because at about 2ish he used to take his diaper off and run through the house smacking his rear saying "booty, booty, boooty". He hates it now!!! LOL

I dont have any of my own yet, but I babysit and the youngest started taking clothes off because he saw the reaction of everyone mainly his older brother and sister! It is so hard not to laugh at when they come running from nowhere completely nude! haha

Mine will be 2 in September. He is almost potty trained. If you leave em naked they dont wanna pee on themselves and it saves on pull ups. Pull ups are also harder to get off than diapers. He loves to show people his butt and the rest of it. He runs around naked with a cowboy hat.

My ds didn't out grow it until he was out of college! My dd once said "we have no pictures of him with clothes on except at family reunions!" I could put him in his car seat drive 5 miles and get out and he would be undressed down to his undies! I have the cuties picture of him in his undies and cowboy boots (that was his daily attire until he went to school..)

Back
Top Bottom