My Ameraucanas (?)

Does anyone get boy vibes off Lefty and Little Gray, or is it too early to tell? They'll be 4 weeks in a couple of days...
20230607_163934.jpg
20230607_160502.jpg

Lefty being goofy at the camera.
20230607_160726.jpg

Beaky has gotten worse, but she looks like she's hanging in there, even if she is a bit of a mess. I allow her to help herself to the fullest feed container, she has a dog bowl of food she can (essentially) play in, and special Beaky-cups in both the crate and the run. I tried wet food and she would have nothing to do with that mess.

I've also noticed a bald spot on her cheek and not sure what that's about. I've been keeping an eye on it, but it doesn't seem to bother her and it's not red or irritated-looking. She also needs a bath! She's my little dirty-birdy.

20230614_151141.jpg

Beaky has gotten worse, but she looks like she's hanging in there, even if she is a bit of a mess. I allow her to help herself to the fullest feed container, she has a dog bowl of food she can (essentially) play in, and special Beaky-cups in both the crate and the run. I tried wet food and she would have nothing to do with that mess.

I've also noticed a bald spot on her cheek and not sure what that's about. I've been keeping an eye on it, but it doesn't seem to bother her and it's not red or irritated-looking. She also needs a bath! She's my little dirty-birdy.

View attachment 3541819
Oh sweet baby. ❤ My heart goes out to you and her. 💖

Back
Top Bottom