My assistant

WickedChicksNH

Crowing
Oct 2, 2017
New Hampshire
Krissy jumped up on my lap while I was working, I guess just to make sure if I was doing my job correctly

Attachments

• 20191209_075745.jpg
    20191209_075745.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 14
I have a BR that I named Princess that will jump into my lap when I sit outside with my flock while they are digging through the grass. She gives me a little snuggle, then cleans her beak, then looks for any crumbs of food that may have landed on me. I think she is distracting me so my rooster can pick my pockets looking for food.

I have a BR that I named Princess that will jump into my lap when I sit outside with my flock while they are digging through the grass. She gives me a little snuggle, then cleans her beak, then looks for any crumbs of food that may have landed on me. I think she is distracting me so my rooster can pick my pockets looking for food.

Funny sneaky little things :gig

Clever little thing
Should be named bonnie and clyde
Lol

Back
Top Bottom