My Baby Call Ducklings takeing a swim *Video*

Very very cute!
big_smile.png

Almost too cute!!!
Did the last one ever make it in? I was starting to feel so bad for him, he was trying so hard.
Maybe he needs little stairs or a ramp:lol:

Quote:
Yes he did finally make it in i always leave the pan in for a while so they all get a chance.
When they all get out mom gets in and splashes all the water out then swim time is over.
I'm amazed at how mom lets them swim first thats a true mothers love for her baby's.

I've watched this a number of times and it always makes me laugh. That one little one keeps going over to its mom like it's saying 'could you maybe give me a boost?' LOL!!!!

Thanks i think they are just to much fun they make me laugh.
I took my 4 adult grey calls and put them in my ground pen with my 3 white adult calls.
I wanted to give them some time off the wire thats in their pen they live in and let them swim in the big pool.
Well all was well till a white one nipped one of the grey females on the behind.
She took off like a shot and chased them all around the pen nipping at their behinds.
They were tripping and quacking and she was right on their tails
gig.gif

I laughed till my sides hurt she is alot smaller than they are
lau.gif

Then she threw up her little stub of tail feathers and went back to swimming.
gig.gif

From then on all she had to do was look in the direction of the white calls and do her little squeaky quack and they would turn and walk away
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom