My Baby Call Ducks have Hatched **CUTE PICS**

I like the second and the fourth best. They're so yellow! Little fluffballs!!
love.gif

Just about the cutest darn pictures Ive seen on here. Congratulations! I bet you are thrilled. I can't white for my white calls to start laying next spring. I hope to have lots of those little ones running around.

Thanks so much
hugs.gif

This was my first time hatching ducks and it was a nail biter thru the whole 28 days.
barnie.gif

I didn't know if she would sit thru the whole 28 days i was told Calls sometimes get off halfway thru.
But she sat steady and guarded them with her life she even growled at me when i would check to see how things were going.
I had no idea they talked to their babys just like a chicken doe's.
She makes the sweetest noises to them and if one gets turned upside down she will flip them back over with her beak.

Well I'm "hooked" and there will be more little yellow fuzzy's in my future
celebrate.gif

City Slicker- Yes they are loud but when i see these little cuties i just say "What Noise"
love.gif
gig.gif

The little one that hatched late is now back with mom and siblings and doing much better.
They are all eating and doing well and just being "cute"
big_smile.png

b.hromada :

Those are just the CUTEST ducks I've ever seen!!!
love.gif
love.gif
I've got to get me a couple call ducks!!!
thumbsup.gif

You will love them they aren't quite as messy as the big ducks and they can be kept in smaller coops.
They are a hoot to watch in a pool !!
But i don't recommend them to anyone who has neighbors who might not like the females very loud quacks.
All my neighbors have chickens, ducks and other animals so mine just join in the daily crowing and quacking LOL

I love my call ducks
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom