My bank is getting robbed....

what are you wearin your muddy boots fer...dac?

I thought your wife told you not to wear those DIRTY blank BOOTS in the house EVER AGAIN!

me,
g

So..did you and the weather man split the loot or what?....
tongue.png

yeah...and I paid my home owners what they gave me for a couple of claims so they'd KEEP me....

grrr....make a couple of claims because of a horrible winter and frozen pipes and ice damage and what do you get?

NO insurance or HIGH HIGH premiums.

It's ok...I was just told...desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures.

me,
g

Quote:
Hi dac! yahoo, I got to say dac again!!
smile.png

Oh and I remember, I've actually been robbed, twice, second time I even got shot at, but I was hiding.
hide.gif

The banks around here look like Fort Knox. Seriously.

There is bullet proof glass everywhere. You couldn't harm a teller even if you had a gun and every bank has an armed guard sitting right at every entrance.

We have to many druggies and Mexican Mafia in town, the banks here really protect themselves.

They don't accept cash deposits in ATM's anymore... too many were being hauled off with forklifts and heavy equipment in the middle of the night.

Times are tough and getting tougher.

So we all pray for BO (and that's not Buff "Huge" Orpingtons)

Quote:
yeah it was really bad, the guy was super messed up that did it too.. he planted the box(wich was deenated by a cell phone)

and he was THERE ! while they were searching, he was hidiing, she saw them take the box in and called the cell phone in the box and it exploded.. they couldnt identify the people
sad.png
i knew the police officer, and even scaryier, i was at the dairy queen next to the bank 10 min before it exploded ! the whole town shook.. no joke.. :\\

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom