My birthday present!

Very original tatt southern- and sorry it's late but I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you did.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks I really did. We went to someone else's party. I don't even think I know what/who the party was for.
hu.gif
We had to leave because the guy who owned the house tried to get something started with my BIL (culture clash I reckon). We got home at about 2 Sunday morning. It took all I had in me to take care of my animals yesterday.

Trisha, I hope that after you used the slushy pack that you put it back in the freezer to use over and over again. I've had one in my freezer for about 3 yrs. and it good for all kinds of ailments.

When I first saw the title of your thread, I thought "oh, she got the goats she's been wanting!!". Maybe next year. How's your storefront idea?

Quote:
I've finally gotten my DH to understand that goats are for my business. After tax time I'm going to invest in some Nygerian (spelling) dwarfs.

SouthernChick! I have been out of the loop for a bit and reading the new posts on your thread I just realized that you are wanting goats! Nigerian Dwarfs. I just got some, 2 does and 1 little buckling! I had thought of reading some of the goat milk recipes because of your soaps! I think the N Dwarfs are a good idea. Those little rascals are strong! No way I would want to try dealing with a full size dairy goat.
I got them cause...well, I have always joked about having goats milk for breakfast...since I was a kid, but to make yogurt for the chickens. I was buying a lot more milk, so anywho, the yogurt is so good, I haven't shared with the chickens yet. They are still getting the yogurt made with the grocery store milk. Anyway, I am really enjoying the goats. Good luck with acquiring yours!

Back
Top Bottom