My Brown chinese geese are laying every other day and bator is full

I doubt it, they shouldn't be all that much different. At least you didn't have to give her chicken eggs! That would be interesting
lau.gif
I can't wait for these eggs to get here, and for them to hatch! I'm seriously going through gosling withdrawals!
gig.gif

My three goose girls are laying like crazy too...I have sold 20 eggs and there were 9 in the nest this afternoon...I have left them hoping someone would decide to brood them...the 'bator is full of duck eggs at the moment or they would be in there...love my Brown Chinese and I have 8 White Chinese 3 weeks old who are totally adorable...edited to add a gosling fix for you
DSCN3251.jpg

Last edited:
Got my eggs today! Thanks newnanchic! I just noticed that one has a 'W' on it, but don't recall you saying anything about one being marked?
idunno.gif
smile.png

Quote:
Yes my dad alway said, duck eggs under a chicken ok, NEVER put chicken or turkey eggs under waterfowl .......

Wish i had some goose eggs, have lots of incubators, but my lone pet goose has a nest ,and ready to go setting...

She thinks i am her mate..when i pet her she lays down and turns her tail up....She even want me to take her place on the nest.......she is so funny

So glad everyones goose eggs have arrived fine !!! Zephyrcreek All 4 developing !! That is great for shipped eggs. Friend 2Fowl I am glad yours arrived in great shape as well . The "m" or "w" was a collection code so for eating eggs we can eat the oldest ones forst. Yours were all collected in 3 days so they are fresh for incubating. Well Lucy is most definetly setting !! No more goose eggs for me !! I just love my geese . I took the last of them to a local lady for eating on Monday. Do they by chance start laying again this season or will it be next year before they lay again ? This is our first year haveing laying geese .

I would think they won't lay again till next year, unless you take the baby away from her. However, I've read that chinese often do lay again in the fall, so you might have more yet
smile.png

duckwalk~I did not see that picture! They are adorable
love.gif
I just love geese, I can't believe I'd never had them before!

Back
Top Bottom