My BYC friends

I feel really special today. Someone also nominated me for the "friend" award.
big_smile.png

Aww, thanks Jacob. You really made my day ALOT better, and you have always made me feel different. You've changed my life, you saved my life, and the best part is that you always had my back, told me positive things, and faught your way through my problems with me. You are a life saver, and I could never have a better friend than you. I'm not sure how I'm going to mAke it up to you, but somehow,and someday I will. Whether it's in person or over phone, somehow and someday I promise to you I will. You literally changed my life, and I'm very very very happy we met. If not a may have actually died. :p
I'm sure many have heard stories of me dying as Jenna14chickens. Ya I'll explain that later to y'all. So thanks again very much Jake, you are a AMAZING friend and hope someday we meet in person and I'm sorry we don't talk much anymore, I'm always so busy.

Last edited:
Aww, thanks Jacob. You really made my day ALOT better, and you have always made me feel different. You've changed my life, you saved my life, and the best part is that you always had my back, told me positive things, and faught your way through my problems with me. You are a life saver, and I could never have a better friend than you. I'm not sure how I'm going to mAke it up to you, but somehow,and someday I will. Whether it's in person or over phone, somehow and someday I promise to you I will. You literally changed my life, and I'm very very very happy we met. If not a may have actually died. :p
I'm sure many have heard stories of me dying as Jenna14chickens. Ya I'll explain that later to y'all. So thanks again very much Jake, you are a AMAZING friend and hope someday we meet in person and I'm sorry we don't talk much anymore, I'm always so busy.

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom