My BYC friends

Abriana

Spicy Sugar Cookie
6 Years
Apr 26, 2017
The moon
more than a few people have told me that my BYC friends aren’t real friends. “They can’t be there for you and support you”. I can’t remember a time when a real life friend has made me want to tear up, but more than a few on BYC have. They have been my chief comfort when I lose a bird and have all been amazing friends to me.

@Better Than Rubies
Cara is an amazing friend. We became good friends after a casual chat about our interests. Her prayers and empathy have comforted me many times, and I’m so grateful to have her as one of my very best BYC friends.

@MissNutmeg
Meg and I met when I spilled coffee all over her homework. She has brightened my day more than a few times and made me very happy. I treasure meg as one of my best BYC friends.

@DiamondSwan
Destiny and her um...interesting sense of humor :D lol jk, Destiny is funny and enthusiastic. She’s a kind friend and the starting of a huge and fast growing chat thread, the swan pond. Destiny is also on my side about me getting alpacas, thank you destiny!

@chickencheeper / @6cluckers
Caden is one of my very good BYC friends. His sense of humor seems to tickle my funny bone and im proud to call him my friend.

@MysticChickens04
My favorite thing to do with mystic is just start chatting on a profile page. Well just start up a random conversation, usually having to do with her status. She’s funny and kind and I enjoy talking with her.

@Bills vs Beaks
Even tho Sam is not a fan of chickens, and I’m not of a fan of the fact he’s not a fan of chickens, I still enjoy him as a friend. He’s funny and has matchmaking services for free, if anyone wants them.

@TheKindaFarmGal
Even tho I just met Gail, I consider her one of my friends. She’s hilarious and a good friend.

@Fanci Feathers Marans
Fanci I consider one of my very best friends. She’s an amazing artist, a dragon (all you swan ponders kno), and has a great sense of humor.

@ViolinPlayer123
Tim and I met when we wanted to do an article about integrating chicks (that never did happen did it? Lol don’t worry about it tho). He is amazing at cake decor which I enjoy doing too. And he is hatching ducks soon!

@Hybridchucks
Ya’el and I have been buddies for a while. She is sweet and a kind friend, even if her feathers get ruffled a bit sometimes :)

@Laodicia
Kate is a sweet, kind, BYC friend. She has shared pie and lemon honey tea (just pictures sadly, both looked amazing) with me, which even tho I couldn’t actually eat them, I still felt a sense of friendship.

@TamingMaster and @LittleBrownie
I smushed you two together cuz we’re da musketeers. These two are funny, and fun to be around. We have formed a musketeer group complete with unique avatars. These two are great friends!
Thank you all for being an amazing group of friends! :hugs

Do take into consideration, I have a horrible memory. If i forgot to mention you, plz let me know!

Last edited:
more than a few people have told me that my BYC friends aren’t real friends. “They can’t be there for you and support you”. I can’t remember a time when a real life friend has made me want to tear up, but more than a few on BYC have. They have been my chief comfort when I lose a bird and have all been amazing friends to me.

@Better Than Rubies
Cara is an amazing friend. We became good friends after a casual chat about our interests. Her prayers and empathy have comforted me many times, and I’m so grateful to have her as one of my very best BYC friends.

@MissNutmeg
Meg and I met when I spilled coffee all over her homework. She has brightened my day more than a few times and made me very happy. I treasure meg as one of my best BYC friends.

@DiamondSwan
Destiny and her um...interesting sense of humor :D lol jk, Destiny is funny and enthusiastic. She’s a kind friend and the starting of a huge and fast growing chat thread, the swan pond. Destiny is also on my side about me getting alpacas, thank you destiny!

Caden is one of my very good BYC friends. His sense of humor seems to tickle my funny bone and im proud to call him my friend.

@MysticChickens04
My favorite thing to do with mystic is just start chatting on a profile page. Well just start up a random conversation, usually having to do with her status. She’s funny and kind and I enjoy talking with her.

@Bills vs Beaks
Even tho Sam is not a fan of chickens, and I’m not of a fan of the fact he’s not a fan of chickens, I still enjoy him as a friend. He’s funny and has matchmaking services for free, if anyone wants them.

@TheKindaFarmGal
Even tho I just met Gail, I consider her one of my friends. She’s hilarious and a good friend.

@Fanci Feathers Marans
Fanci I consider one of my very best friends. She’s an amazing artist, a dragon (all you swan ponders kno), and has a great sense of humor.

@ViolinPlayer123
Tim and I met when we wanted to do an article about integrating chicks (that never did happen did it? Lol don’t worry about it tho). He is amazing at cake decor which I enjoy doing too. And he is hatching ducks soon!

@Hybridchucks
Ya’el and I have been buddies for a while. She is sweet and a kind friend, even if her feathers get ruffled a bit sometimes :)

@Laodicia
Kate is a sweet, kind, BYC friend. She has shared pie and lemon honey tea (just pictures sadly, both looked amazing) with me, which even tho I couldn’t actually eat them, I still felt a sense of friendship.

Do take into consideration, I have a horrible memory. If i forgot to mention you, plz let me know!
I’m proud to call you my friend to abri

@Better Than Rubies

@MissNutmeg

@DiamondSwan

@MysticChickens04

@Bills vs Beaks

@TheKindaFarmGal

@Fanci Feathers Marans

@ViolinPlayer123

@Hybridchucks

@Laodicia

Aww come 'ere! *gives you bear hug* :hugs

@Better Than Rubies

@MissNutmeg

@DiamondSwan

@MysticChickens04

@Bills vs Beaks

@TheKindaFarmGal

@Fanci Feathers Marans

@ViolinPlayer123

@Hybridchucks

@Laodicia

:hugsBYC is there, hope you're enjoying spring break :cool::frow

Back
Top Bottom