My Chicken caught a mouse

ozarslan

Songster
7 Years
Nov 22, 2012
0.jpg

There are 8-10 cats in my garden but my chicken more effective than cats :)

No Naser, because of my chickens and rabbits .I use traps

Last edited:
LOL the first time my hens got a mouse I told my DH. He asked "Well are you going to take it away from her?". He was grossed out.
I said "If the other chickens cannot catch her what the heck makes you think I can?"

couple of my chickens ate mice , now 1 is dead and the other is soon to follow. unfortunately, the mice ate poison and then the chickens ate mice, I know this because the mouse poison is green and the chickens pooped green. now ive asked every one not to put poison out any more

couple of my chickens ate mice , now 1 is dead and the other is soon to follow. unfortunately, the mice ate poison and then the chickens ate mice, I know this because the mouse poison is green and the chickens pooped green. now ive asked every one not to put poison out any more
There are any number of poultry ailments that involve green droppings. All i am saying is that the color green in droppings can be the result of anything from laying pellets, to New Castle disease, to Aspergillusosis, a condition that may be the result of Aspergillus mold growing in damp or fermented food.

Have we not realized.... these are beautiful jungle dinosauur rats? They are not the "-parrots" of the Asian Jungle....

They evolved as the clean up crew....

Lay still for a while in the pen, see what happens....wont' take long...

Let them eat it. What if you collectively were not watching, they ate it..and worse...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom