My chicken is paralyze

Attachments

• 740751BA-A6D5-44A4-B325-75FF1E805400.jpeg
    740751BA-A6D5-44A4-B325-75FF1E805400.jpeg
    857.8 KB · Views: 19
Can she move at all, either foot or wing or toes? Are they flaccid, or is she just not able to get up? Is she lying down or sitting, and is her neck normal? Pictures of her and the wound could be helpful. Where exactly is the wound?
She can move a little. I can move her legs but it felt a little hard. If I move her legs she can moved her toes. She flapped her wings once or twice when trying to get away from me but mostly just very stiff. She lays on her side with her legs out. Imagine flipping a potatoe, that’s her when I flipped her to the other side. She would come to a stop on the flattest side.
Her neck is normal.
The would is on her body, behind one leg.
Picture of the would is in the above reply.

Attachments

• 6753182C-816E-465A-AC55-ED475DBE219F.jpeg
    6753182C-816E-465A-AC55-ED475DBE219F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
It’s quite hard. It’s like a mass but also feel like it moveable so I think it’s a big scab. I’ll try cleaning it tomorrow. Thanks for suggestion.

Thanks. She’s drinking on her own today. I’ll try to put some nutri drench or vitamin in the water too hopefully it’ll help.
Okay, with the other pictures, it does look like a scab. Do a hot compress as well, maybe you can loosen any cracked dirt/dried fluid/nastiness build up. I know, my description is very scientific and professional lol! :lau

The vitamins are great! Nice job with that! Make a mash of he feed as well, do your best to try and get her eating. If she doesn't eat right away thats alright, but make note of how long she goes without eating, because if you don't pay attention, that could be an issue. I learned this the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom