my chicken laid a golf ball!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the picture. I, too, think the broken egg and some chicken manipulation was at play. I cannot even imagine what a chicken would have to go through to encase a golf ball with shell. Ouch.

Quote:
They really can! We have put empty easter egg shells (plastic ones) in the nest box, and the girls will open the egg, put the egg inside, and close the egg (not completely, but mostly) I have to pick up every one of those eggs to check for hidden eggs... Silly girls
roll.png

You can clearly tell it's a broken shell with the golf ball shoved inside it and the other part of the shell attached to the golf ball. If that egg broke in the nest, you'd know it because there would be egg mess all over and I didn't see anything on the other eggs. Sorry, but it looks staged to me.

Quote:
They really can! We have put empty easter egg shells (plastic ones) in the nest box, and the girls will open the egg, put the egg inside, and close the egg (not completely, but mostly) I have to pick up every one of those eggs to check for hidden eggs... Silly girls
roll.png

Mine do this. When I collect eggs if I don't have at least 9 i check all my easter eggs because the do shove them in there LOL

Back
Top Bottom