Yeah,I put a new pic of Jack up.
lol.png

lol.png
He's really pretty
smile.png

Thank you.
smile.png
roll.png
He's so annoying.. .-. He had bumblefoot,and while we were treating him,everytime we would come to soak his foot,he started crowing!
gig.gif
lau.gif

But he's so sweet..

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
Chapter
D.gif

Jack was still sleeping,and everyone was still taking a dirt bath..Crooked beak ran over to alert Jack,while Pip ran to help the ladies. "YOU GOTTA GET OUT!!" He yelled. Thalia opened one eye. "Why?" She asked,annoyed. "YOU JUST HAVE TO!!" He replied. Brodda got up and yelled,"PICKLES!!" Then ran towards Quincy. Meanwhile,Jack and Crooked beak ran up to them. "Gotta.." "Really..get.." "out..." Crooked beak panted. The hens got up,they would listen to Crooked Beak. He was older,and wiser than any of the other roosters. Everyone ran over to the frightened huddle of Chickens,Which was.. Brodda,Quincy,M & M and Clover;they all joined in the huddle. "I WANTED TO GET EATEN BY A CHEEZE-IT!!" Brodda screamed. "WHY!!?" "WHY?" Pip sighed,regular Brodda,he thought. The creatures stepped forward. And then started laughing as Pip jumped to the front of the huddle,ready to defend his crew;whatever the cost. Jack jumped to the side,and Crooked beak went to the back.
Pip was still in his armor,though he didn't look very menacing. With his pitiful tail,and red neck..
The shadows were smarter than they looked,they flew ahead of the crew and circled. It turned out,they were hawks,or was it Eagles? Wait..how do you tell the difference? (Lets say they're hawks..xD) Well anyway,one hawk dove down and grabbed Mini. She screamed and kicked but she couldn't get out of it's grasp. Another dived down,this time grabbing Crooked Beak. Soon,all the hawks had a chicken,and they flew off,leaving Pip alone with M & M. He sunk into the ground..Pip had let everyone down..But he was going to prove himself..he had to find someone to help him.. Someone.. But who?

Quote:
lol.png
He's really pretty
smile.png

Thank you.
smile.png
roll.png
He's so annoying.. .-. He had bumblefoot,and while we were treating him,everytime we would come to soak his foot,he started crowing!
gig.gif
lau.gif

But he's so sweet..

That would be HILARIOUS to see!
lau.gif
He sounds like a sweetheart!
love.gif

Quote:
Thank you.
smile.png
roll.png
gig.gif
lau.gif

But he's so sweet..

lau.gif
love.gif

Lol. He let's me catch him and has a crowing contest with the phoenixes when I come by.
lau.gif
Too bad Bluester is such a butt..he won't let me catch him and is a meanie hole to Jack. Bluester..your supposed to be my showbird here..
rant.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
love.gif

Lol. He let's me catch him and has a crowing contest with the phoenixes when I come by.
lau.gif
Too bad Bluester is such a butt..he won't let me catch him and is a meanie hole to Jack. Bluester..your supposed to be my showbird here..
rant.gif

Haha! Bluester...
rant.gif
LOL

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
Chapter

D.gif

M & M poked Pip on the shoulder. "Hello?" He asked. "Are you dead?" Pip got up,wiping the tears from his eyes. With his armor dented,his helmet leaning off his head,and his shield clattering against the wind,Pip threw them all down to the ground. M & M was shivering. He was so tiny and innocent,Pip thought,grabbing him by the shoulder. "C'mon,let's go." Pip told him. M & M nodded and they set out into the sunset...

A couple of hours later,it was dark. Pip decided to roost with M & M by the shelter of a dead bush.. A couple minutes later,when he had just went to sleep,he heard M & M screaming. Pip woke up wearily and looked around. "AAAAAAA!!" He screamed again. Pip got up and rushed over to the dead bush. To see a small hawk;maybe a chick walking into the desert with M & M in it's hands. He couldn't let him down. Never.. Pip thought,then charged at the hawk with full force. It turned around and glared at him..That's when things got bad...

Sorry I haven't been writing that much..no-one reads it any more..
tongue.png
Lol.

Quote:
lau.gif
rant.gif

Haha! Bluester...
rant.gif
LOL

Lol. Why can't he just keep his fluffy butt away from Jack?
smack.gif
barnie.gif
But look on the bright side..Jack still has 1 hen,Me.
tongue2.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom