MY CHICKENS ARE GONE TONIGHT!

Pics
2 of my 5 chickens disappeared tonight without a trace sometime between 3-5:30 sundown. I am in sheer panic!!! What would take them with no feathers or blood anywhere???? Wouldn't there be something????? Would they hide while I look for them with a flashlight and call them for an hour????
If something spooked them they could be hiding or stuck where ever they hid. Hey likely would roost in a tree if they could.

When it's dark, they don't move from the spot they are sitting their butt. If you can't find them tonight, they might just be walking around tomorrow in the daylight. Otherwise, yeah, they can disappear without a trace. I've had some gone with no missing feathers or blood. I can tell you in that case it's not a canine. They leave a mess.

they are 1 yr old, one is large the other is medium, my husband let them out at 3, may backyard is open into a 200 acre greenbelt, we do have cayotes but the girls go to their coop before dark and we lock them in about 530, 2 were in there, one was not she was frozen on the other side of the house far away and 2 are gone

Back
Top Bottom