"My Chickens" The Movie!!!

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
big_smile.png
I just wanted to share with y'all what I see when I go out to my chicken yard. I hope you enjoy it and comments are welcome.
big_smile.png

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w236/southern28chick/?action=view&current=chickmovie.flv

Edited to add:
I call Purdy my lil showgirl. I just found out today that a showgirl is a breed of chicken. Purdy is an EE and I call her my showgirl because I would like to show her one day since she's just so purdy.

Last edited:
I love your coop and all those chicks are so cute! I'm glad your little blind chick is doing well every blind chick i've had has died at a very early age. Your rooster is very handsome I love the noises he made in the video and your dog is also adorable!

Lovely birds!! - that was awesome, and so nice to hear the little noises! (you can't get that from just a picture!)

Thanks for sharing!

your dog is also adorable

His name is Bear. He's a shepherd/husky mix. He's such a sweet dog and I love him to death!!​

Loved the video - it's so much fun watching anyone's chickens.

What type of chickens are the white ones? They look just like mine and I have no idea what they are.

Ooohh, I really enjoyed that!!! Your little girl chickies are sooo cute and Lt. Col. Bok Bok is a very handsome dude! Thank you for the entertainment tonight!
big_smile.png

Ellen

Back
Top Bottom