My Chickies Came Today! **Pics**

chicken quartet

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 12, 2008
Corona, CA
The PO called me this morning at 9. She says, "can you hear what I have?" It was pretty funny. I walked in the PO and instantly you could hear my package. I don't think they get many mail order chicks in there. The lady said she they all thought a bird got in the building and was flying around.

I ordered 9 pullets and that's what I got. No extra packing peanuts. Although, I was secretly hoping for at least one. My DH says no roosters but I thought it would be nice to have one just until it started crowing. I like the sound and would love to hear it in my yard.
sad.png
But, all of the chicks survived. I was a little worried because it took 2 days for them to get here.

They are so funny to watch! Here are some pics of them in the brooder box.

11809_new_chickies_004.jpg

11809_new_chickies_003.jpg

11809_new_chickies_002.jpg

11809_new_chickies_001.jpg

I got 1 GLW, 2 BR, 2 GLW, 2 EE, 1 RIR, and 1 Buckeye

I love it when chicks arrive!!! It's one thing to go get them from the feed store, but to wait for that one call from the PO....it's so exciting! Good looking little chicks, and I hope all goes well with them. Yeah, roos are cool....until they start crowing. if it wasn't for the crowing I wouldn't mind having dozens!!! I wonder if you can de-crow a roo....

I got mine from Murry McMurry the post office at the airport called around a 30 minute drive, was funny to hear them over the phone.
12567_358514-r1-18-19_019.jpg

Yea! They came!!! They look good and now the waiting is over! Mine are doing great and eating well. I am so happy with this order.
Lov
Liv

Back
Top Bottom