My Chicks are LOST in the mail- Brokenhearted

Quote:

Well it's bad enough to lose a letter but to lose a whole box of chicks. Totally ridiculous!!! I would call the postal inspector in your area and let them know.

Where do I find his number? The folks at the PO are like, Nope, not in- mabe tomorrow! " I wanted to scream at them- They will be DEAD!!!

I was SO anxious and excited. Talk about having the rug ripped out from under you.... This stinks!!!!!

Quote:
Well it's bad enough to lose a letter but to lose a whole box of chicks. Totally ridiculous!!! I would call the postal inspector in your area and let them know.

Where do I find his number? The folks at the PO are like, Nope, not in- mabe tomorrow! " I wanted to scream at them- They will be DEAD!!!

You should be able to call the post office and just 'TELL THEM" you want the number or call this number and see if they can help

(1-800-275-8777).

Quote:

I would do the same thing. I hate to think about those little babies just floating from place to place, starving. I know its still bad but maybe a postal worker decided to take them home. At least they wouldnt be suffering.

Make sure that when they do show up, you open the box at the Post Office and show them what happens when they get lost. Although being the end of the line, they are not the ones that "lost" the shipment, seeing a box full of dead or dying babies MIGHT make them a little more eager to help track down shipments in the future!

I'm so sorry - I totally agree with Moonwalker. And - take your camera to get a picture...you just never know; you might need it as proof. This is awful. POOR little babies!

Quote:

I would do the same thing. I hate to think about those little babies just floating from place to place, starving. I know its still bad but maybe a postal worker decided to take them home. At least they wouldnt be suffering.

I would be relieved- thats part of my heartbreak- knowing they are suffering.

Back
Top Bottom