My chicks AREN'T coming:(:(:((Got em...PICS PG 4)

Great teddiliza! I'll definitely want to see your pics when you get your babies!!!

Ooooh, I got great pics, should be up by 7am (stupid satellite internet)!

Stay tuned...

HERE WE GO!
clap.gif

Still in the box:
29818_day_1-2.jpg

Into the new home:
29818_day_1-3.jpg

Just some adorable pics:
29818_day_1-8.jpg

29818_day_1-10.jpg

29818_day_1-11.jpg

...and my personal favorite:
29818_day_1-9.jpg

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I order 10 BLRW and 40 other chicks one time from a MM. Well they send all my chicks except for the BLRW. And they were the only ones I really wanted. They said sorry they ran out. I was mad. So I had to reorder 25 more chicks. But oh well. They still have pretty good customer service.

**All the chicks then died later in an inland hurricain.

And I've since then decided no more hatchery birds. So I sold them all off. And got me some nice breeder birds. Much better.

Although. I do love Cackles EE's. They rock.

Rare breeds are tricky. I ordered several types of rare breeds last spring and only got 60 percent of the shipment. I do believe the hatcheries try very hard to please everyone and you may have been low on the list.

I order from cackle and ideal all the time. Never had a real problem. Next year is the year of the Guinea fowl. I am ordering from a place called....

http://www.guineafarm.com/

They have ALL the colors and I do believe they have the Jumbos (not the French).

Good luck with your babies, I miss having baby chicks/keets, but it is just too cold here.

Back
Top Bottom