My Christmas Present to me!!

Thank you everyone.
We spent Christmas with a zillion relatives and other dogs. Pucca was a little nervous, but let everyone pick her up and pet her. She always returned back to me in the end though. She has become totally my dog. I am so happy about that. I just love her so much!! I am so happy to have her.

Bassleg you are so bad!
lol.png

Never mind him Shellie! Congratulations, looks like the cat (and the chickens?) is bigger than her:) I'm no good w/small dogs, they don't listen to me at all so my hat's off to you for her already coming to you without you calling her! Happy Holidays from the weims and I
smile.png

My son wants a Boston Terrier real bad. So I sent in a request to the local (Well, Seattle area) Boston Rescue. They rejected us. I guess I am going to have to go buy one of those from a private breeder too.
roll.png
I really do want to help out with animals in need, but I can't help if they won't let me.
idunno.gif

Their loss.

A long time ago I tried to get a rescue Borzoi, my favorite breed of dog. They rejected me because I had never had one before. So they practically force people to buy one from a breeder and NOT go through a rescue. Rescues can be very frustrating.
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom