My coturnix are hatching!!

Glad you had more chicks to hatch, maybe you'll get more later. I hope that chick with the sprawled leg will be ok, try giving him a better surface to walk on, not slippery it might help. Or you can put a little tape to keep the legs straight, i believe there is a link on this, i'll try to find it for you.

Good luck with your chicks, they look great.

That button is looking much better... how are the legs this morning?
I wound up with 15 bobwhites, 3 A&Ms and 4 brown coturnix.
smile.png
I just received 100 georgia giant eggs this morning... they're going in the incubator this afternoon.
ya.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

smile.png
I just received 100 georgia giant eggs this morning... they're going in the incubator this afternoon.
ya.gif

WOOHOO!!! Pictures are always a must ya know
wink.png
I think if you ever have time you should do a Chukar educational post (IF you have time)
smile.png
Many inquiring minds would be facinated to know first hand experience. That goes for bobwhites and their Georgia Giant buddies too....however I think nudging you to do a Chukar post in the future is asking enough outta ya HEHEHE!!!! Course you dont HAVE to... but i noticed hteres not a lot of easy info out there 'bout them.
wink.png
gig.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

smile.png
ya.gif

Glad to hear that button is doing much better.
Good Luck with them.​

Unfortunately even though the button looked better this morning , I came home and he was gone
hit.gif
I think he had more going on with him than just the legs. I maybe should have taken him with to my mom's today to keep an eye on him but I'm not sure it would have changed the outcome. I have 13 coturnix so far so they are cheering me up with their buzy bee activity! I have 4 goldens or what i think are goldens and the rest brown so far. All CUTE! I'll take some pics tonight or tomorrow morning. Still
fl.gif
that more will hatch and maybe a couple A&M's that Tori threw in with the others!

Nancy

The goldens are a rich color with a little striping. The A&Ms will be yellow, sometimes with a black spot on the forehead. Like the one in my photos above... that's an A&M.
smile.png

I'm so sorry for your little button.
hugs.gif

That's sad,I'm so sorry about your button
sad.png
, its a shame that it didnt make it poor little guy. Yeah something else probably happened that killed him, may he rest in heaven.

Glad to hear the others are alright, yeah i would love to see pics, i bet their amazing little chickies:p. Hopefully you'll get some more to pop out.

Back
Top Bottom