My Daily Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid DH, inlaws, more coming tomorrow, lots of expense. But- take that back. I sometimes rant, but they are truly the best! It's me that's the hermit, an introvert in a gregarious family. They still tolerate me because I love their DB. He's the only brother in a family of four sisters and I have a good relationship with all of them although they don't with each other.

Biggest rant here is the heat and loss of plants.

Margie

sales have been terrible the last two days.

Sounds kind of weak.....Oh yeah(technically this would be yesterday's rant) Stupid bank! I applied for a credit card for my store SIX WEEKS ago. Heard nothing called and left messages. Finally called the wrong customer service line. They tell me they have no record of my application and they'll have the guy call me. Did he? NOOOOOOOO That was Monday.

I call yesterday and he finally answers his stupid phone and tells me that my file had been misplaced and low and behold they found it and denied my request in a short two days. Real nice. Thanks. But,btw, I was on his "call list" for the day. Yeah right.

That and the electric company won't put me on a budget plan for the electric. Stupid $400 bills are killing me. Dumb government and their stupid de-regulation....

Oh and there is no more "good" chocolate in the container.
barnie.gif

First Day back at School Drama...
#1. dear neice decides she needs to be up at 5am to get ready for first day at new school. the bus gets here 630 or later.
#2. ds #2 finds that ds #1 left the battery dead by not shutting down things properly in the problem car. I said "take my truck". After jump starting it (me still in jammies), he finds the accelerator cable has mysteriously disconnected itself somewhere in the engine - pedal is flat and dead idle. ds #2 goes completely ballistic. Borrows my truck finally.
#3. ds #1 can't get into any of his senior year college level classes. Calls about holding off on registering for his dorm room and is told it doesn't matter since there is a huge waiting list for dorm rooms and none will likely be available. this is a huge state college that has been jerking around about his last few required classes to graduate from last year too!
#4. dh forgot its my birthday today. again.

maybe i should just go take a nap? excepting the chores that have to be done today...

oh, and I was finally going to take time to hunt down the mystery odor in my truck today.

TheChickenCameFirst, it's really nice of you to create this thread.
Here's MY rant: Stupid mother, who cannot throw ANYTHING away, so she dumps stuff at MY place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Now, you'all know why this upcoming garage sale is gonna be so great for me.)

Quote:
Because all machinery belongs to the same union, and the union newsletter tells them that you have a few bucks saved up and can spend it on them. You mean you didn't know that?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom