My daughter has swine flu!

Better nip it in the bud before Thanksgiving and Xmas holidays coming up! Hope your daughter gets better!

My dd got the flu shot and hopefully she will be better for it.

hit.gif
hugs.gif
I hope she feels better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

The doctor did perform a test for swine flu and the results take three days. Her teacher sent out an email to all of the parents that approximately one-fourth of the class is out sick. I've heard that the kids in Putnam County, NY are getting it bad.

Suzy
caf.gif

Hi, PC!

I had swine flu, while it was the flu, and was bad, it wasn't nearly as horrible as other flu's I've had. What really knocked me down, was that the flu inflamed my reactive airway disorder and gave me bronchitis. 6 weeks later, I'm just now getting over that.

I have no idea if it's common. But for me, whenever I get something like a cold or flu...
he.gif
somad.gif
I get something else such as bronchitis(it always escalates. Anything that can irritate my respiratory system), which lasts for a looooooonnnngggg time.

Last edited:
Quote:
I live on the Putnam & Dutchess county line and I hear the same thing you are stating. I personally know 4 people, 3 children and 1 teacher that positively have swine flu. hope it doesn't knock on our door!

Back
Top Bottom