My DD's very ill, had emergency surgery, it's 5 days now in the hospital

dewey

Songster
9 Years
Nov 9, 2010
north of eternity
And they can't say yet when she might be well enough to come home. They did emergency surgery days ago to put in a kidney stint once they realized what was going on, and they've been pumping her full of antibiotics and all kinds of things because her system had become toxic due to the kidney failure. It all started with what "seemed to be a harmless kidney stone" but was not.
fl.gif

Your daughter has my deepest sympathy. The pain alone from a kidney stone is just about as bad as it can get. I hope that your DD will get the best healthcare possible. Best Wishes.
hugs.gif

Will keep you all in my thoughts. Hope all goes well.

we will all be thinking of yous - hoping for the best. having a sick child is one of the hardest things we have been through ( my now 2 yr old was life flighted to the childrens hospital in the middle of the night when she was 18 days old and spent 10 days in the NICU) thankfully everything worked out and she is now a healthy busy 2yr old. getting into everything and is the cutest little bug.
praying your DD makes a full recovery - keep us posted - we are here for you.
hugs.gif
sending hugs and ALOHA to you and your Ohana (family)

Everyone, thank you so very much.
hugs.gif
Your prayers and good thoughts mean more than you can know.

eta: On top of everything seems she's developed strep throat. How can that happen after all these days on massive 24/7 IV antibiotics?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom