My DH is Wonderful-New Run Pics!

coffeemama

Barista Queen
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Oregono
So my dh has been working the past couple days to build me a new run. Eventually there will be a matching run on the other side of the coop as well. He used hardware cloth on the bottom to keep bantam chicks from popping out into kitty claws. I think it turned out great! The coop is in the process of a remodel, and everything will get painted this summer.

run.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the diagonal wood accents on both that tie them in together. The exterior paint will really bring it all together. What color are you favoring?

PS Is that a power line resting on the roof of the new run?

Last edited:
Thanks! I am thinking of going to see what colors they have at the recycle center-they have free buckets of paint. We do have bamboo shades on the windows and doors for sun, and put up old wood framed windows over the screens in the winter.

Lookin' good! Question: living in the PacNW, what will you do in the winter? Perhaps I am being a pansy NorCal (summers @ 105 makes me a sissy in our "winter"
cool.png
)

Jacky'sMamma :

Lookin' good! Question: living in the PacNW, what will you do in the winter? Perhaps I am being a pansy NorCal (summers @ 105 makes me a sissy in our "winter"
cool.png
)

What will I do with what? The wire on the coop? We have wood framed windows that go over the wire, and they always have a heat lamp inside.
smile.png

Quote:
What will I do with what? The wire on the coop? We have wood framed windows that go over the wire, and they always have a heat lamp inside.
smile.png

OOOhhh... Very nice!

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom