My dogs,Flock, and I almost died

That's always good to hear.
The exclamation points suggests strong feelings about hunting and it's too easy to jump to conclusions.

But no one should have to edit their words just because some assume, or stereotype.
I hate being stereotyped.
The world is better without it.

Let's all keep our flocks safe and keep in mind the need for protection of wildlife also.

Except humans have impacted the 'ecosytem' so much that the coyotes natural predators no longer exist to keep them under control.
They do exist. There are only very small populations of the three main species in North America tho. I said before, you need to look at your state or areas ecosystem before making rash decisions based on natures role. Overpopulation is as great an issue as under population in all species. Hunting an animal with a dangerously low population in an area isn't right or nice. To fairly hunt an animal with an overpopulation is ok now, after we have tampered with the ecosystem too far, there are some things that do need set right. It's all about the numbers. And you know, everyone, esp. hunters need to know their states endangered and overpopulated wildlife species. It now just the job of conservationists, but everyone with a bit of grass and a conscious.

That's always good to hear.
The exclamation points suggests strong feelings about hunting and it's too easy to jump to conclusions.

But no one should have to edit their words just because some assume, or stereotype.
I hate being stereotyped.
The world is better without it.

Let's all keep our flocks safe and keep in mind the need for protection of wildlife also.
The problem is now days that Game Wardens are too busy chasing poachers and criminals that they don't have the time to take care of a coyote for people.

Back
Top Bottom