My dog's poop is yellow!

Quote:
they get giardia from standing water,sometimes running water,sometimes even city water can have it,but if it was giardia it would be very loose,not hard,it is more then likely from the bone,wont hurt her

Yes, Giardia usually causes bad diarrhea, vomiting, and general signs of illness.

Quote:
LOL!!! Of course, one of those hobbies is looking at dog poop!!!
lau.gif
We have to check our dog's cr*p out too, but not because of his food. It's because of all the non-food items he ends up eating during the day: toys, plastic, bouncy balls, cardboard. Can't keep him away from it!!!

I agree the bone is the problem for sure.

How does your dog do on Canidae?

We tried it once, and I had skinny dogs with a dry coat. Although I suppose most people probably do not really critique dog food so closely. Plus most people groom their dogs coats short too. A dry coat makes the coat break.

Stephanie

cjeanean said,"LOL!!! Of course, one of those hobbies is looking at dog poop!!! "

ha ha! That's too funny...and grandma's dog's poop, and cat poop, and our kids poop...

me,
g

definitely from the bone.

Well... if you need to go outside with a flashlight at night.. the poop will glow and you won't step in it!

Quote:
Just kiddin, girl!
wink.png
That's what I always tell my mom when she starts describing her bowel movements! My girlfriend and I have agreed to shoot each other if we ever talk about our bowel movements!
lol.png

Quote:
She does really well on it. It was recommended by the vet. Her coat does not seem dry to me, although, she has dry skin sometimes, but she's had that all her life.

Back
Top Bottom