My Duck and Geese house - pictures

GermanChick

Songster
9 Years
Apr 12, 2010
NW Missouri
Here are some pictures of my duck and geese house from different angles. The big open front faces south and the side with the little window faces east so they should be protected from winter storms. The window is just wire no glass so lots of ventilation……
There are three nesting boxes for the ducks inside on the floor that I can reach from the little "people door".

Husband did a great job in building it for me. It was his idea to make the front like a draw bridge :) …. finally a excuse to use his welding equipment ;-)

And here a picture of the happy occupants :)

Here are some pictures of my duck and geese house from different angles. The big open front faces south and the side with the little window faces east so they should be protected from winter storms. The window is just wire no glass so lots of ventilation……
There are three nesting boxes for the ducks inside on the floor that I can reach from the little "people door".

Husband did a great job in building it for me. It was his idea to make the front like a draw bridge :) …. finally a excuse to use his welding equipment ;-)

And here a picture of the happy occupants :)
Your DH did a great job. it looks awesome.

Beautiful , beautiful...just protect from airborne predators with some netting. Although they may be too large for worry...

Back
Top Bottom