My duck can't walk

Is there an infected place on his leg? Can you post pictures? A vet can tell more of what maybe wrong than us. But if there is a wound or a wound that closed up with nasty bacteria inside then that could be a problem.

Is there an infected place on his leg? Can you post pictures? A vet can tell more of what maybe wrong than us. But if there is a wound or a wound that closed up with nasty bacteria inside then that could be a problem.

I don't think so...but i think his feet has warmer points than beforešŸ˜­

I don't think so...but i think his feet has warmer points than beforešŸ˜­
Where are they warmer? Could his feet have gotten sunburned or burned walking on a hot roof? If you can give him some clean water to swim in, it might help with the swelling. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, MgSO4, maybe you can look for that to add to the water. I would give more drops of those vitamins.

Where are they warmer? Could his feet have gotten sunburned or burned walking on a hot roof? If you can give him some clean water to swim in, it might help with the swelling. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, MgSO4, maybe you can look for that to add to the water. I would give more drops of those vitamins.
Thanks lovešŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹

Back
Top Bottom