My DUCK GOT ATTACKED BY MY DOG!! HELP PLEASE!!!*PICS INCLUDE

image.jpg

Puppy, dog, if she hurt my chickens, she wouldn't be allowed on my property.
Many people, if they have a dog bother their chickens, they shoot it. I would never do that, but you gotta set limits.
My dogs are pets and my ducks are livestock.

Dogs and ducks can easily be trained to coexist. In fact, my Aussie will guard my ducks.

If a duck attacked my puppy, it would get an all expenses paid trip to freezercamp.

My dogs are pets and my ducks are livestock.

Dogs and ducks can easily be trained to coexist. In fact, my Aussie will guard my ducks.

If a duck attacked my puppy, it would get an all expenses paid trip to freezercamp.
Doesn't change the fact that MY birds are pets and if someone else's dog hurt them, I wouldn't be too forgiving.

That does look bad! I would say call the vet. I doubt it is still bleeding but if it is all I know is to apply a sterile gauze until it stops. And I am so sorry for you, hopefully, she pulls through! Sorry, I can't give you any more help.

I did, I already put it in him and gave him some food and water:)
Awesome! Too crazy that all they had was pain relief! They’ll have it when you don’t need it, as always. :). Buy some the next time you see it. Get yourself a toolbox or tote or whatever you want and make that your first aid kit. Did you get your car to start?

Second row down 7th from the left family wellness original ointment.....read that one. If it doesn't have pain reliever get it.

Never mind. I was able to blow it up enough to see pain relief.

What about the 8th one.....what does it say?

Just realized you are probably home now. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom