My Duck Hut/Pond finally done *UPDATED INSIDE HUT PICS* Not done Pg 1*

Hattiegun

Songster
Oct 30, 2009
Twin Lakes, Iowa (Manson)

Heres Omlet showing u the Hut

A litlle landscaping yet to do..

My Lounger

So, they have their New Hut and they are out eating my flowers !!!

I AM GOING TO PUT CUPBOARDS AND SHELVING ON ALL THE WALLS AND WILL LEAVE ALL THE FLOOR SPACE OPEN FOR MY DUCKS. I HAVE THE OPTION TO BLOCK OFF THE FLOOR WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR IF I HAD BABIES OR SOMETHING THAT I DONT WANT TO GET OUT BUT DOUBT I EVER HAVE TO USE IT...I WILL UPDATE PICS WHEN I FINISH THE INSIDE.. Its all glassboard (from floor to ceiling) for easy cleanup...IM STARTING ON IT THIS WEEKEND..and I will be adding a heat source for winter..

Last edited:

gryeyes

Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers
Sep 22, 2009
My slice of heaven in Somerset, CA
OMG that's gorgeous! It's duck heaven! I have a serious case of the envies! I'm NEVER taking pictures of my run and pond again. Ever.
I'm certainly never going to post them anywhere.....

Hattiegun

Songster
Oct 30, 2009
Twin Lakes, Iowa (Manson)
I have a tub drain in the bottom ,left side connected to a PVC pipe that runs over into
a small wooded area, pull the drain (about 8 min ) and then I have a Hydrant right over the other
end of the pond to refill, takes about 15 min... super easy....

chickboss

Songster
Mar 23, 2010
Ummm, that's not a "Hut", that is a deluxe condo with all the amenities...I just hate false advertising....

Beautiful!

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
oh my goodness Hattiegun!!!!!!!!!!! that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! i am not showing that to my ducks cuz they will hate me lol. that is just wow so beautiful! i love it!!!