My Duck Needs Help!!!

Pics
That’s awesome :wootnow hope you can get him before Mr Fox does:fl sad he did get another duck though:(
Me to. I don’t know who’s duck it was though. I tried to grab him multiple times when I fed him yesterday, I missed. And I thiught we wouldn’t come near me anymore but he doesn’t even care as long as he is eating

Oh wow that's amazing I can't believe he is alive!! If he comes up to you it shouldn't be too hard to catch him. Honestly if I were you I would clip his wings the second I got him back in just in case he ever gets out again it will be so much easier to catch him.
He is coming close but I have short arms (lol) and he just to far away by so little. He is really handsome right now honestly. Tomorrow I’m gonna bring another duck maybe? To lure him in.

Do you know anyone with a long handle fishing net? I bought one years ago at Ducks sporting goods. Or even a blanket to toss over him or if you have a dog x pen or some fencing you can lure him inside with feed at the back once he waddles in close up the fence pick him up an walk home.

Do you know anyone with a long handle fishing net? I bought one years ago at Ducks sporting goods. Or even a blanket to toss over him or if you have a dog x pen or some fencing you can lure him inside with feed at the back once he waddles in close up the fence pick him up an walk home.
Belive me if I brought a blanket and threw it over him he would prob get out just because of my dumb luck lol. He is coming close and if I can’t catch him then I’ll do it with a blanket. I have a dog pen but I’m scared he might fly over it? I’ll try it tho!

I rescued 2 mixes at our river I put up a dog x pen got them use to walking in to eat took about a week but these boys didn’t know me from Adam but they loved scratch after putting scratch in the far end of the pen they would just walk right in finally I was able to close it up walk in an get them. I seen where others have made a human fence on two sides an one person walks the ducks out of the water up through the human fence into the pen. But hopefully tomorrow you’ll get him.

I rescued 2 mixes at our river I put up a dog x pen got them use to walking in to eat took about a week but these boys didn’t know me from Adam but they loved scratch after putting scratch in the far end of the pen they would just walk right in finally I was able to close it up walk in an get them. I seen where others have made a human fence on two sides an one person walks the ducks out of the water up through the human fence into the pen. But hopefully tomorrow you’ll get him.
He likes cracked corn 🌽

Back
Top Bottom