My Ducks Wing Is Bleeding!

DucksAreCool134

In the Brooder
Apr 7, 2021
One day I was just going out to feed my birds and I have two ducks and like 1,000 chickens and my ducks wing was bleeding! I was so scared I had no clue what was going on so I got her and put her in my room with hey but is that okay? Cause now I don’t want my duck to get lonely and I love my ducks and I want them to be happy my duck was molting a couple weeks back so maybe she is taking her new wings out? She keeps touching the spot that is bleeding so I say stop BUT of course she does not know image.jpg what that means and now I am very scared PLEASE help me

One day I was just going out to feed my birds and I have two ducks and like 1,000 chickens and my ducks wing was bleeding! I was so scared I had no clue what was going on so I got her and put her in my room with hey but is that okay? Cause now I don’t want my duck to get lonely and I love my ducks and I want them to be happy my duck was molting a couple weeks back so maybe she is taking her new wings out? She keeps touching the spot that is bleeding so I say stop BUT of course she does not know View attachment 2604567what that means and now I am very scared PLEASE help me
It’s on the other side also

So sorry this happened to your duck! It looks more like a predator attack to me is that possible? From what I see it doesn't look super deep but I would separate from the other birds until she is healed, maybe bring in her best buddy to hang out with her while she is separated. I'd flush it out with some warm water with a little bit of salt and put some neosporin or something similar on it.

Back
Top Bottom