Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
Well I got my duck diapers from Nettie last week (
celebrate.gif
)

And here are my pictuires. I must apologize for them though since the ducklings dont seem to want to sit still!

Here One is wearing the Button style, the other the .... snap? Drawpull? sorry Nettie, forgot what you called them .
256yzow.jpg

muenhy.jpg

2qmjfgz.jpg

And here is my Baby , Goon, in his new Harness too! Its a little tight so we are getting him a bigger one to try . He wouldnt stand still either, he just wanted to follow the dog around and explore the house.

vnmgyh.jpg

2mrtuv8.jpg

15fqihv.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for posting! You can cut the straps on those baby diaper harnesses a little shorter too, lol. I made them more than long enough for testing.

I'm gonna start goon's new big big harness tomorrow morning! he most certainly is a big boy... the harness i made for him is HUGE compared to victor's normal size... lol. The next one will be big enough to fit any of your muscovies, so hopefully you won't have to adjust the straps to the largest position. I also have another type of buckle that might work better for scovies too... Hopefully i'll finish it tomorrow and get it sent out!

Back
Top Bottom