My Easter Eggs!

Alas, I have a crossbeak.

Olive Egger no-band is going to be a chicken dinner. Assuming that she can eat well enough to grow up that far.

I don't know anything about the causes or treatment of crossbeaks -- whether it's genetic, environmental, or what. Time to search the articles and threads.

0506220904.jpg
0506220904a.jpg
0506220905.jpg
0506220905a.jpg

Alas, I have a crossbeak.

Olive Egger no-band is going to be a chicken dinner. Assuming that she can eat well enough to grow up that far.

I don't know anything about the causes or treatment of crossbeaks -- whether it's genetic, environmental, or what. Time to search the articles and threads.

View attachment 3094968View attachment 3094971View attachment 3094973View attachment 3094974
I had a crossbeak last year and she ate well. Her beak easnt that bad though.

Being sick has really screwed up the record-keeping for this batch.

I looked in on them last night just at dark and found them cuddled up nowhere near the brooder plate. Time to get them into the main coop for integration.

I'm feeling a bit better on the latest round of new meds and can start to think about selecting the keepers and getting the others up on Craigslist.

Being sick has really screwed up the record-keeping for this batch.

I looked in on them last night just at dark and found them cuddled up nowhere near the brooder plate. Time to get them into the main coop for integration.

I'm feeling a bit better on the latest round of new meds and can start to think about selecting the keepers and getting the others up on Craigslist.
I hope you feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom