my eggs are grey.. are they ok?

its day 24 in the incubator and i noticed one of my duck eggs has turned dark greyish. when i candle the egg the air sack is big then there is like a layer of yolk then the red veiny part takes up the rest of the egg (like 80% of the egg) is there something wrong with it? under regular lights the egg looks like its just a shade or two darker then the other eggs and the pattern is grey on top and bottom with a clearer circle in the middle. please help Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
The dark gray color and the presence of a large air sac might indicate that the embryo stopped developing at an early stage. This could be due to various reasons, such as genetic abnormalities, improper storage, or incubation conditions.

The dark gray color and the presence of a large air sac might indicate that the embryo stopped developing at an early stage. This could be due to various reasons, such as genetic abnormalities, improper storage, or incubation conditions.
when candling there was movement forsure inside the egg until yesterday but i couldnt really see anything yesterday. its all dark besides the thin layer of yolk and the air sack

pics from today

Attachments

• ducks 6.jpg
    ducks 6.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ducks 5.jpg
    ducks 5.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 5
  • ducks 4.jpg
    ducks 4.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ducks 3.jpg