My eggs are piping and I'm not sure if I should help or not.

They are on day 21 right now. I get home around 5 pm and I hope that no complications arise. So far to my knowledge, there are only 2 eggs that have piped so by the time I get home, I hope to see some bigger changes.

They are on day 21 right now. I get home around 5 pm and I hope that no complications arise. So far to my knowledge, there are only 2 eggs that have piped so by the time I get home, I hope to see some bigger changes.
fl.gif

Don't worry! Hatching takes its good sweet time. Mine always take aaages to hatch, 24 hours from first pip. Remember there is so much happening inside the egg at this stage, even though it looks like nothing is going on outside.

It looks kind of like the chick may be malpositoned. I'm no expert at this kind of stuff, but I'm positive that is not good. I hope someone with more knowledge will help you out. Sorry

The chick inside is still moving around and and chirping so I am not really sure of what is actually happening.

The other eggs pipped on that side also, which is not the air cell, and came out just fine

Back
Top Bottom