My email address not accepted.

ChickieG'ma

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 13, 2011
Port Townsend, WA
Today I tried to purchase some items in the Store. When I went to check out it told me my email address is invalid. The domain is q.com. I have had this address for years, in fact it is the address used for my BYC membership!

So I clicked on the contact us tab and filled out the information I wanted cleared up. The form asked for my email address, which I happily gave. Guess what? It also told me my email address is invalid.

This is what I typed in the question field. Can someone look into this for me since I can't get through myself?

"I am a BYC member trying to purchase some items from the store. When I try to check out it tells me my email address is invalid. This is not true. A few years ago I did have some trouble with this address because the domain is just the letter "q" but that was awhile ago and it seems like this should be cleared up by now. Also, this is the email address I use for my BYC membership.

Can you please see if this can be cleared up for me so I can checkout at the store?

Thank you,
Vicki "ChickieG'ma"

Thanks for your help

For some reason the q.com domain won't work through the store program. Do you have another you can use? We have tried to fix this with no success. For further assistance, please email the store through the contact form on this site.

Back
Top Bottom