My family messed with my chickens!!

pkforever

Songster
9 Years
Mar 8, 2010
Oregon
Okay so I'm rather annoyed with my family at the moment. It all started last night when I was working and I kept getting picture messages from my brother of my polish in his lap. When I got home and got on the computer he had posted pictures of how he vandalized my chicken. He took food coloring and dyed her topknot. It is blue, yellow, and green now! It made me MAD! So I get up this morning rather upset about poor little Alice. Only to realize that my brother also ate OVER a dozen cupcakes last night! Now I have no cupcakes to give to my boyfriend when he gets home from his motorcycle trip. So I finally got calmed down and had started letting everything just slide off my plate and let it be in the past. But I stepped outside to play with my dog and I noticed feathers everywhere. So I run over to check on my chickens and my family had decided to cut the a wing on each chicken so it wouldn't fly over the fence. Not that big of a deal but I sure would have liked to be informed that my chickens were being mutilated. But I guess I no longer get to make those kind of decisons about my chickens. I do believe it is my paycheck that their feed comes out of!!!!!!!! GRRR!!!

Quote:
I'd love too! But He moved out and only comes to visit on weekends.

Gives you more time to plan.
wink.png

I don't think it's right that he messed with them regardless if he is your brother. Just lay the law down. If he can't come over and not mess with your chickens then he doesn't need to come over.

Does your brother live close by and do you have a key to his place.If yes we will help(tell you how) you get alittle payback.Put hot sause on his tooth brush.
Put a rubber band around the handle of the sprayer in the sink.
Put boulon cubes in his shower head
Put lotion on the earpiece of his phone- Then call him:thumbsup

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose...but you cant pick your family! All I can say is, don't get even, get ahead! Revenge will be soooo sweet! If you need ideas, just ask!

Back
Top Bottom