My favorite song is... because...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Kane, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Kane

Kane Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2011
    South Haven
    My favorite song is 'sparks fly' by swift!! it reminds me of my boyfriend.

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

8. No Bumping or Cross-posting topics. Bumping is posting to move a thread up on the forum list, and cross-posting is posting the same thread in several forums.

[​IMG]

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I have absolutely way too many favorites... They change weekly, I think. So just have my top 5 for this week.

1. Sis Puella Magica!!
    Why I like it: It's absolutely beautiful. The singers, the instruments, the pacing... It's all so wondrous.

2. At the End of the World
    Why I like it: Anything by KOKIA is bound to be amazingly lovely, but I think this one beats out all of her other songs except Tears and Inochi no Uta.

3. Storm
    Why I like it: Oh man, that beat. And Mai's vocals go well with the style of the song in general. It's dark without being negative, and that's probably why I like it so much.

4. The Day of Collapse
    Why I like it: Sound.ave did an amazing job with this. The instruments work amazingly well, even if the song gets repetitive at times, but the ever-growing orchestra makes up for it.

5. Romeo and Cinderella (Zun style remix)
    Why I like it: I was a big fan of the original song, and I love Zun's style, and this captured the unique feel of both. I will admit that I'd like more of the trumpets that Zun has, but overall it's a very nice song.

4. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

I love Beethoven's Symphony #9....... for the pure expression of un-adulterated joy!

This isn't really a "song" per se, but I love it so much!

5. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    I like: Undone. by FFH. i like it because it makes me want to go and do something.

6. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

I love many, many songs in many different styles, but that said...
    my go to song is

Black Magic Woman by Santana
    I love the guitar at the beginning.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by