My fiance is a goof!

RAsChickens

Songster
Apr 8, 2017
Chehalis, WA with my chickens
So I was sitting on the couch with my laptop watching a makeup tutorial when my fiance Nolan comes in. He had my hairbrush in his hand. I said "Did you lose your brush again?" (His hair is like 3" long and he makes it stand straight up. He is also notorious for losing his brush.) He said "Can I see your laptop?". I said "OK" and handed it to him. He then turns the screen away from me, and types something. A few more clicks, and the beginning of Justin Bieber's Baby is playing. Unfortunately, Nolan begins singing into my hairbrush, off-key and the wrong words. At the end, he drops the hairbrush, picks me up, and starts spinning me around while screeching the wrong off-key lyrics in my face. At the end, he throws me up in the air and fails to catch me... but anyways, it was hilarious. I think I might drive him to Costco and make him do it, then drive away during his "performance". I can't wait to get the panicked call after that!

The throwing up in the air and failing to catch you, should have been a deal breaker. Next time he may break your bones doing it. I consider that deliberate abuse masquerading as fun & frolic. No injury to him ever.

Back
Top Bottom