My first babies are here!!! White cochins

Picked up my 3 cochin chicks today. The buff seems rather calm and quiet, the splash is middle of the road, and the silver laced (on the right) is quite confident and (maybe overly) interested in food.
Congrats on your new babies! They're really cute!

Last edited:
I love the partridges and mille fleurs too! But they are not getting those colors at my feed store. I live in a residential area where I can only have 6 chickens and they have to be hens once over 6 months old, so I am really hoping I am lucky enough to pick out girls.
fl.gif
I am going back on Friday for 3 easter eggers, which have been pre-sexed. I considered having chicks shipped to me, but I just can't order that many, plus I wanted a variety of breeds and colors.

Did you get the babies you were hoping for? I hope so!

Thank you to everyone else for your compliments on their cuteness! They are very bashful

Yes, I got what I was hoping for today. Thank you for asking.
big_smile.png

Yours are absolutely darling!!!
love.gif
Love the names! Great pics.

Just wondering what the one with the gray turned out as. Just hatched a chick from my white cochin. Her babies have always been white in the past but I'm seeing some gray on this one.

Just wondering what the one with the gray turned out as. Just hatched a chick from my white cochin. Her babies have always been white in the past but I'm seeing some gray on this one.

She turned out to be a white as labeled! She has a single feather with a black vein, otherwise white as can be.

Back
Top Bottom