My first egg!

Nicci0110

Songster
Mar 15, 2023
Senatobia, MS
I waited 5 months for this and the day has come! My smallest chicken of my first flock laid her first egg and it was in the nesting box. I'm so proud of her. Thank you Georgia. She is a rhode island red. It's tiny but it's so perfect šŸ„° 20230520_114746.jpg

Congrats! It's been YEARS since I got my first egg, so truth be told I don't exactly remember the feeling. What I will say is that the excitement is there every time you find the first egg of a pullet you've been waiting for a long time to lay. Hope this egg makes a nice snack!

Congrats! It's been YEARS since I got my first egg, so truth be told I don't exactly remember the feeling. What I will say is that the excitement is there every time you find the first egg of a pullet you've been waiting for a long time to lay. Hope this egg makes a nice snack!
I cooked and ate it šŸ˜‹
I was so proud! These are my first chickens.

I cannot wait to see if she lays again tomorrow! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom